Automation & Manual Testing - QA Engineer
Pune, Maharashtra | Full time
Does the prospect of scripting for testing innovative software make your heart skip a beat? Great! We are looking for an energizing QA Engineer.
Your to-do list and its impact
- You possess an appetite for problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Good experience in designing and implementation of automation frameworks.
- Back-end script development is an inherently collaborative task. It can be made very difficult if there isn't clear and concise communication within a dev, QA, and product team. You are a great communicator and a great automation developer.
- You are always looking for new ways to be a better script developer. You put an effort into learning and exploring the world of automation development in your own time.
- The automation development sphere is as changeable and unpredictable as any in tech. You are someone who achieves comfort in discomfort. You are aware of the tools and new technologies that are being introduced on quality horizons.
- You possess good technical communication skills: Can effectively communicate project needs with both front and back-end teammates.
- High emotional intelligence: Self-aware and attuned to their peers- needs.
- Be the best automation developer by sheer discipline, motivation, and effort.
- As a QA engineer, you will collaborate with developers and product managers to identify unambiguous software requirements.
- Plan, develop and execute strategies to get automation done so that software into customer's hands is an efficient and high-quality product.
- Guiding and supporting a team of quality analysts and engineers to deliver new functionality by demonstrating/performing new ways of smart and efficient manual testing.
- Contribute to an integration automation framework that covers microservices, web portals, native applications utilizing industry-leading practices.
What essential skills do you need?
- Able to demonstrate good technical & problem-solving skills.
- Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like selenium, rest assured, protractor, POM model, etc.
- Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems with respect to manual testing deliverables.
Good to have skills
- Hands-on experience on API testing using POSTMAN.
- Good to have exposure on performance/Security testing.
- Able to identify the scope of automation testing for performance/security testing.
- Experience with working in an AGILE environment.
Who will you be working with?
You will become part of a small smart team (30-40 people) in 2-3 countries. This means plenty of room for personal initiative and a lot of freedom and trust to accomplish your own ambitions as well as ours. Together with our CTO and other DEV colleagues in a positive organization, you will grow alongside our international ambitions. You will be working closely with our second-line support, CEO (product owner), and CTO. We value your contribution, and you will be working with the latest techniques.
All of us pursue the same goals and successes are celebrated!
What do we have to offer?
- A nice paycheck and good working conditions. Also, a good package with primary and secondary conditions. Salary is depending on your experience and skill set.
- Involvement in the entire development process. Your initiative is greatly valued.
- We want to aid in the personal development of our employees. Courses or training programs, as well as coaching, can be made available.
- You will become part of a young and ambitious team that wants to grow from 10 to 60 employees within 1 year.
Want to join our team @CYS and be a part of an amazing team? Please contact us! You can apply directly, give us a call, or send us an email. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
CYS A GLOBAL SAAS COMPANY
At CYS, we have been helping companies optimizing their experience for more than 15 years. In order to facilitate this, we set ourselves the audacious goal of developing the best software in the world for managing and measuring experience.
One software solution for combining all relevant data and feedback from customers, employees, and businesses. Pre-designed customizable programs designed for prioritizing your company’s improvements like Customer Feedback Monitoring, Employee Engagement Research, Audits, and Checklists for quality management and the reporting of business KPIs.