Pune, Maharashtra | Full time
Does the prospect of creating innovative software make your heart skip a beat? Great! We are looking for an expert Business Analyst.
Your to-do list
- You will be responsible for understanding Business Functional Requirement- Requirement Elicitation & Management, technical specifications, User Experience, Designing Mock-ups/Wireframes and Use Case Models.
- Collaborate with the product owner to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are developing the product as per the product roadmap.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Conduct functional, regression, user acceptance and integration testing to verify the requirements are met.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Providing training, coaching about the product to the new team members
What skills do you master?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business analysis, business administration or related field
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Works constructively and collaboratively with others and across organizations to accomplish organizational goals and objectives
- Should have work experience in Agile Framework.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Proficient in detailed product requirements, design and specifications
- An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
Who will you be working with?
You will become part of a small smart team (30-40 people) in 2-3 countries. This means plenty of room for personal initiative and a lot of freedom and trust to accomplish your own ambitions as well as ours. Together in a positive organization, you will grow alongside our international ambitions. You will be working closely with our second line support, CEO (product owner). We value your contribution and you will be working with the latest techniques.
All of us pursue the same goals and successes are celebrated!
What do we have to offer?
- A nice pay check and good working conditions. Also, a good package with primary and secondary conditions. Salary is depending on your experience and skill set.
- Involvement in the entire development process. Your initiative is greatly valued.
- We want to aid in the personal development of our employees. Courses or training programs, as well as coaching, can be made available.
- You will become part of a young and ambitious team that wants to grow from 10 to 60 employees within 1 year.
Want to join our team @CYS to optimize our software and roll out new releases? Please contact us! You can apply directly, give us a call or send us an email. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
CYS A GLOBAL SAAS COMPANY
At CYS, we have been helping companies optimizing their experience for more than 15 years. In order to facilitate this, we set ourselves the audacious goal of developing the best software in the world for managing and measuring experience.
One software solution for combining all relevant data and feedback from customers, employees, and businesses. Pre-designed customizable programs designed for prioritizing your companies improvements like Customer Feedback Monitoring, Employee Engagement Research, Audits, and Checklists for quality management and the reporting of business KPIs.