Pune, Maharashtra | Full time
Does the prospect of working with an innovative software product company make your heart skip a beat? Great! We are looking for an experienced HR Executive.
Your to-do list
- Conducting training sessions
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Source candidates and update the database
- Interviewing applicants
- Assisting with completing background investigations
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Create and deliver offer letters and other documenatation
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Employee and Employer Relations
- Interpreting employee contracts
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Developing and administering health and safety programs
- Conducting safety inspections
- Maintaining accident records
- Preparing government reports as to remain in compliance
What skills do you master?
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred but not mandatory
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position is preferred but not mandatory
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
Who will you be working with?
You will become part of a small smart team (30-40 people) in 2-3 countries. This means plenty of room for personal initiative and a lot of freedom and trust to accomplish your own ambitions as well as ours. Together in a positive organization, you will grow alongside our international ambitions. You will be working closely with our second line support, CEO (product owner). We value your contribution and you will be working with the latest techniques.
All of us pursue the same goals and successes are celebrated!
What do we have to offer?
- A nice pay check and good working conditions. Also, a good package with primary and secondary conditions. Salary is depending on your experience and skill set.
- Involvement in the entire development process. Your initiative is greatly valued.
- We want to aid in the personal development of our employees. Courses or training programs, as well as coaching, can be made available.
- You will become part of a young and ambitious team that wants to grow from 10 to 60 employees within 1 year.
Want to join our team @CYS to optimize our software and roll out new releases? Please contact us! You can apply directly, give us a call or send us an email. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
CYS A GLOBAL SAAS COMPANY
At CYS, we have been helping companies optimizing their experience for more than 15 years. In order to facilitate this, we set ourselves the audacious goal of developing the best software in the world for managing and measuring experience.
One software solution for combining all relevant data and feedback from customers, employees, and business. Pre-designed customizable programs designed for prioritizing your companies improvements like Customer Feedback Monitoring, Employee Engagement Research, Audits, and Checklists for quality management and the reporting of business KPIs.