Performance Testing - QA Engineer
Pune, Maharashtra | Full time
Does the prospect of testing innovative software for betterment make your heart skip a beat? Great! We are looking for an energizing QA Engineer.
Your to-do list
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to develop performance engineering approach
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs for better response time
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts and present reports with metrics to Senior Management
What skills do you master?
- Hands on experience on performance engineering
- Should have sound knowledge of Jmeter or another Load testing tool
- Able to identify, plan and prioritise performance test scenarios
- Able to identify the pre-requisites of test environment to carry out the performance testing
- Exposure to test designing for performance criteria
- Able to analyse the performance results and fine tune wrt to performance criteria
- Good to have automation testing hands on experience
- Good knowledge of application testing on Mobile with Android/IOS versions
- Experience with working in an AGILE environment
- Have passion for mentoring others around you and development of team on specific aspects
- Prior success as an automation/performance/security QA embedded in product team
Who will you be working with?
You will become part of a small smart team (30-40 people) in 2-3 countries. This means plenty of room for personal initiative and a lot of freedom and trust to accomplish your own ambitions as well as ours. Together with our CTO and other DEV colleagues in a positive organization, you will grow alongside our international ambitions. You will be working closely with our second line support, CEO (product owner) and CTO. We value your contribution, and you will be working with the latest techniques.
All of us pursue the same goals and successes are celebrated!
What do we have to offer?
- A nice pay-check and good working conditions. Also, a good package with primary and secondary conditions. Salary is depending on your experience and skill set.
- Involvement in the entire development process. Your initiative is greatly valued.
- We want to aid in the personal development of our employees. Courses or training programs, as well as coaching, can be made available.
- You will become part of a young and ambitious team that wants to grow from 10 to 60 employees within 1 year.
Want to join our team @CYS and be a part of an amazing team? Please contact us! You can apply directly, give us a call, or send us an email. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
CYS A GLOBAL SAAS COMPANY
At CYS, we have been helping companies optimizing their experience for more than 15 years. In order to facilitate this, we set ourselves the audacious goal of developing the best software in the world for managing and measuring experience.
One software solution for combining all relevant data and feedback from customers, employees, and businesses. Pre-designed customizable programs designed for prioritizing your company’s improvements like Customer Feedback Monitoring, Employee Engagement Research, Audits, and Checklists for quality management and the reporting of business KPIs.