Pune, Maharashtra | Full time
Does the prospect of testing innovative software make your heart skip a beat? Great! We are looking for an energizing QA Engineer.
Your to-do list
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
What skills do you master?
- 2 to 4 yrs of Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools preferred
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject preferred but not mandatory
- You are passionate about the latest computer technologies, you love to take on challenges, and to be involved in the entire development process.
- You are flexible, honest, inquisitive and always prepared to learn new things.
- You don’t like to limit yourself to just the simple tasks. You see it as a challenge to continuously improve our software to ensure it is the best in the world!
Who will you be working with?
You will become part of a small smart team (30-40 people) in 2-3 countries. This means plenty of room for personal initiative and a lot of freedom and trust to accomplish your own ambitions as well as ours. Together with our CTO and other DEV colleagues in a positive organization, you will grow alongside our international ambitions. You will be working closely with our second line support, CEO (product owner) and CTO. We value your contribution and you will be working with the latest techniques.
All of us pursue the same goals and successes are celebrated!
What do we have to offer?
- A nice pay check and good working conditions. Also, a good package with primary and secondary conditions. Salary is depending on your experience and skill set.
- Involvement in the entire development process. Your initiative is greatly valued.
- We want to aid in the personal development of our employees. Courses or training programs, as well as coaching, can be made available.
- You will become part of a young and ambitious team that wants to grow from 10 to 60 employees within 1 year.
Want to join our team @CYS and be a part of an amazing team? Please contact us! You can apply directly, give us a call or send us an email. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
CYS A GLOBAL SAAS COMPANY
At CYS, we have been helping companies optimizing their experience for more than 15 years. In order to facilitate this, we set ourselves the audacious goal of developing the best software in the world for managing and measuring experience.
One software solution for combining all relevant data and feedback from customers, employees, and businesses. Pre-designed customizable programs designed for prioritizing your companies improvements like Customer Feedback Monitoring, Employee Engagement Research, Audits, and Checklists for quality management and the reporting of business KPIs.