Short and powerful questionnaire based on KPI’s such as NPS, CES or CSAT
Based on the previously mentioned KPI’s such as NPS, CES or CSAT, a short and powerful questionnaire with a maximum of 4 questions is created. Using these 4 questions, up to 64 categories can be assessed, including the needs per category and even per employee. This way each employee can be given insight on a daily basis regarding individual customer satisfaction, loyalty or service orientation and thus follow up on these to improve the KPI’s.
Use the power of open questions and ‘storytelling’
With our unique questioning method, we always ask an open question to understand the real needs of the customers as much as possible. After all, the story and emotion behind it say so much more than just a score. Thus, we don’t only ask for the score but also why they gave it in an openanswer box. Then the customer is asked to choose a category for which this is most relevant. This way the organization can see exactly why the customer had a good or poor experience. Compliments always motivatie workers and complaints can be immediately followed up on.
Impact through the use of customer data
The customer feedback is automatically linked to your internal customer and employee data. Due to the driver analysis you don’t just know what the needs are of your customers, but also why they have these needs and which follow-up measures you can use:
- Relate the loyalty of customers directly to the service of a team, a step in the customer journey or a product
- Follow individual customer feedback and carry out follow-up actions (Closed loop feedback)
- Find out if the sales employee with the highest revenue also yields the most loyal customers.
Use of reports
If you want to follow up on customer feedback immediately, it is important that your managers and employees can receive insights to do so easily and automatically. Thus, we modify the medium for the reports depending on the user, your employees. For example:
- Mobile app for IOS and Android: For use in the workplace or shop
- Online Dashboards: For in different departments, the boardroom or the canteen
- Analysis of background variables with ﬁlters and comparisons
- Automatic push reports in PDF and/or Excel
Would you like to know more about our unique method to make your business more customer orientated on a daily basis? Feel free to contact us.